[Wine] Notepad - resizing

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 2 07:29:28 CDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
>Strange it works for me and the code looks correct. Can you attach the output of this command?
>wine regedit /e - "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Notepad"

It did work for me this morning. I got the latest git and Notepad re-sized well. So the following is probably useless.
I know what WINE change caused it to not re-size, and unfortunately I don't have time to look it up. A few days ago someone added a patch code contributed by a user that made the windows manager work differently? Suddenly Notepad showed the wine logo in the upper left-hand corner, and it didn't re-size. Now it shows the notepad logo, and it does re-size.

susan at ubuntu:~$ wine regedit /e - "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Notepad"

"lfFaceName"="Lucida Console"
"szTrailer"="Page &p"
susan at ubuntu:~$