[Wine] Office install: product key information is not accepted
jari.aalto at cante.net
Thu Apr 3 03:10:33 CDT 2008
[Please keep CC]
In Debian/unstable Wine 0.9.58:
- Install Office 2000 from standard install CDs.
- Give product key information during install
- Start any office application (winword, powerpnt)
- A dialog box asking for product key information appears
- Fill in the required informatio form back of the CD
=> The dialog box vanished and is displayed again to ask the fill in
This information is correct, repeated 10 times in a row now. What
might be the trouble?
More information about the wine-users