[Wine] Usefull dll overrides

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Apr 4 12:18:33 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Frank <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> What I think I need to do is research what native win32 dlls do ,
> so I can make sensible choices when trying different settings in
> the Library tab of the configurator dialog.

Well, yes... but every time you find that a native DLL works
better than the one built in to wine, please make sure there's
a bug report for the problem.  Using native DLLs is a
crutch we want to get away from.  It's ok to use them to
figure out where Wine's bugs are, and to work around them
temporarily, but let's make sure we capture that information
so the developers can make Wine better.
- Dan