[Wine] Usefull dll overrides

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 4 17:32:24 CDT 2008

Well, for a while Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.0 Preferred ran faster (for me) in Wine through Notepad than it did in Windows XP. (Vista of course is slower.) The Ubuntu Hardy sound issues have put it back to just parity, but that's still pretty good.
In a couple of months, I expect that people looking for only continuous speech recognition, such as court reporters, will start to prefer Linux and wine.