[Wine] How about this replacement of WINE.

Jean-Michel Brünn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sun Apr 6 10:56:56 CDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 6:55 AM, bussuser <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
 > Has the wine project team pondered whether to move WINE into the kernel?

I don't know wether thats interesting or not as no one asked about opinions from users. In my humble opinion wine shouldn't go into the kernel. A better way (just my opinion) would be just using stuff added already into the kernel, or adding features to 'improve wine' into the kernel.

Things like KVM. The Kernel is offering more and more virtualization things. Wine should try to use them instead of trying to add wine to the kernel.

*shrugs*

Cheers
Jean