[Wine] How about this replacement of WINE.

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Sun Apr 6 23:14:46 CDT 2008

bussuser skrev:
> but Mao the leader of the Unifiedkernel said Unifiedkernel is easier than WINE. because wine is in userspace, to implemente win32 calls it  "like to use a high-level language to  achieve  another high-level language (for example, using Cobol to achieve Fortran)".

More efficient, flexible, and powerful maybe, but "easier" sounds like a
bogus argument. In fact, even in his analogy, I'm pretty sure it'd be
easier to implement Fortran in Cobol than it'd be to implement it in
assembly language. Performance might suffer, of course, but the very
point of a high-level language is to make things easy...