[Wine] I'm a noob, what do I do

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:44:27 CDT 2008

Last Chaos works in WINE, I played it once but disliked it because it
ran too slow in my old GeForce4 Ti 4200 (no OpenGL... ouch!) and it
was another Lineage clone.

Good thing is that it has some kind of GameGuard that doesn't mind if
the user uses WINE or not, it runs happily. Or it didn't have
GameGuard, I can't remember much, but I remember playing it.

What I don't know, is that if it will work under WINE @ Mac...