[Wine] Yahoo Messenger 8, almost working except it crashes on login :(

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 00:20:35 CDT 2008

> On 06/04/2008, DARKGuy . <dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  >  I figured that with the latest WINE (compiled from source, it took a
>  >  damn half hour)
>

> You kids with your fast modern CPUs. I remember compiling
>  OpenOffice.org on FreeBSD five years ago (and it *still* didn't work -
>  I ended up using the Linux binary under emulation) and it taking four
>  days ...

You kids with your fast modern computers. I remember compiling linear
algebra and calculus on a dull #2 graphite, and it took four years!
Now get off my lawn!

(I'm kidding, actually, it's still compiling. Two more years to go.
Mechanical Engineering, Technion, Haifa, Israel)

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.