[Wine] Re: I want to help fix wine, but how do I go about fixing a bug?

Ron wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 7 20:18:22 CDT 2008

I just meant in general, how would one go about fixing a problem in Wine?

I read the Wine development section and it said something about debugging the program and using winedbg, but I didn't find it very clear. I have some experience in computer science, so I do know a little bit, but I just don't understand how to tweak Wine's code to fix a certain error or fixme or whatever.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to help very badly! :)