[Wine] How to compile Wine for Ubuntu 7.10 ?

Wine Swine wineswine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:06:29 CDT 2008

Hi there,

I copied my shell adventures into what I had to do to get EAW working
under wine into a how-to of sorts (which appears to me now obsolete). It
includes cut and paste commands to compile wine under ubuntu 7.10.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=7955

This won't help you understand what you are doing, but hopefully after
you do it, you may understand a little more :-)

after all - hack to learn not learn to hack!!!!

best wishes.