[Wine] Re: wine 0.9.59 D3D problem

chourmovs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 10 00:40:24 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:

> Did you killed/disabled/uninstalled/removed pulseaudio?

Ubuntu hardy is in a strong update period so maybe

vitamin wrote:

> First of all, there is no such Wine version. Take a closer look at what 'wine --version' prints.

Sorry i fixed that point

vitamin wrote:

> Why would you install native dx9c? Have you tried actually removing everything (mv ~/.wine ~/.wine-old) then just installing the game?

i first update wine version , keeping my .wine as it was but my game didn't work any more
then i tried to reinstal directx but nothing changed
then i did a

Code:
rm -fr ~/.wine
rm -r ~/.local/share/desktop-directories/wine-*
rm -r ~/.config/menus/applications-merged/wine-*
rm -r ~/.local/share/applications/wine/

Then i reinstalled wine and i tested the game with a clean install but as i thaught the game invited me to install Direct x

So i did following this script that used to work fine under wine 0.9.58
http://howto.landure.fr/gnu-linux/installer-directx-9-0c-avec-wine

But nothing work at this point, from D3D test to launching my favorite game

Thank you for your quick answer