[Wine] Generating a properly configured Wine installation

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Apr 10 13:17:18 CDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Benjamin M. Schwartz
<bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
>  The Rainbow/Bitfrost security system for OLPC works by generating a new
>  UNIX uid for each application, and running each application under its own
>  uid.

Aha!  I see, you're trying to subvert that feature of their security system.

>  that's better than having unreadable small fonts.

Please try editing wine.inf instead.  That is where all the default
settings come from.  I think this is the quickest and safest way
to fix the font size problem.
- Dan