[Wine] Re: Java in Firefox

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 13 12:50:20 CDT 2008

Christoffer Sørensen wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 1:52 AM, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
> > sjc1963 wrote:

> > > Like what? Java programs work fine no matter the OS.
> > >
> > You know some one just have too much time on their hands. And they have nothing else to do.
> >

> Like someone posting on a mailing list where they should just ignore it.

Of course  :D

I didn't say having extra free time and finding something to do is a bad thing. The thing is - one can always find a bug in Wine. The question is - are there are any real life apps that break because of this bug? Wine developers can't fix every possible bug in Wine. Only bugs that really do matter.

Unless of course you have that extra free time to find the cause of the problem and even possibly fix it yourself. Or at least create a test and make it a part of the Wine test suite.