[Wine] Removed menu entries and now they don't come back

Fazer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 13 15:16:47 CDT 2008

I removed menu entries for Wine because I wanted to remove it completely and then reinstall it. But after reinstallation of v.0.9.59 from repo they didn't come back. Now I don't know how to bring them back or at least how can I manually create entries which will run Steam? I tried "wine "/home/arkadiusz/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Steam/Steam.exe" but there is a message "Fatal Error: Could not load module "bin/vgui2.dll"". I can still run Steam from the console, but it takes some time to type all paths to directories.