[Wine] Re: Help. dll not found

kgriff wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 15 20:49:50 CDT 2008

Well, I got past that issue.  The problem turned out to be two Windows native dll's, msc42.dll and msvcp60.dll.  I couldn't figure out how to see the whole list of errors in my terminal window. (I'm quite new to Linux and Wine)  Once I figured that out, I just worked from the first error down.  Once I moved both of those dll's from my windows installation system32 directory to the wine system32 directory, things improved some.  Now, when I run the program, it attempts to execute, but then I get a pop up window with,
"Unable to read version information from file C:\Program Files\Nova Development\Photo Explosion Deluxe\Ipe40.exe, insufficient memory or low system resources"

I've seen posts with error messages similar to this one, so I'm now trying to look into the cause of this error.