[Wine] App defaults and registry

ulberon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 16 14:01:49 CDT 2008

I was curious, if I set app defaults in the registry (in this case Direct3D), lets say, I change 'RenderTargetLockMode' to 'readtex' (for a specific application).  And in the default portion of the registry I have unrelated values in the same key, for instance, in default I have 'VideoMemorySize' is 512.  Do I have duplicate the default values for each application (that is, duplicate what is in the general area of the registry for each application) or will they be intact?

Thanks