[Wine] NinjaTrader 6.5

cooler21 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 17 11:11:23 CDT 2008

Hi. I am new in Linux using. Now I am using Mandriva Spring 2008 and I am very looking forward to the new Kubuntu with KDE 4. I now play with Wine application. I would like to run the NinjaTrader 6.5 which is free for download and use from http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/download_trading_software.htm .As you dowload the .exe file the real program download starts via internet. When I try to run this .exe file through Wine's File manager the NT's download wizard starts but no data are downloaded. What sould I do? Thanks