[Wine] Re: Trusted storage failed to initialize

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 19 08:08:47 CDT 2008

This application is Trados, where 99% of my interest is concerned (maybe when it runs I will start with a bookkeeping software).

Running it is as per the script I wrote 2 weeks ago with one change: I add WinSxS close to the Wine winsxs (case problem in wine?) because otherwise I would run in a runtime error about atl80.dll/assemblies there but not loading.

One thing to note: since June last year, C++ 2005 had been completing for the first time it's installation on XP (yeah!).
Otherwise as usual, after setup exception, kill wine and restart to go further.

And no, I will not fill a bug - here at least I get some interesting answers.