[Wine] Getting clipboard information from X to go into wine?

vonkwink wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 20 12:45:19 CDT 2008

Hello,

I am brand new to wine, so please forgive my noobiness :)

When I copy things in X,it does not go into wine. How might I fix this? A few sites I have searched have mentioned editing some settings in a wine config file, but I haven't been able to find mine. Am I supposed to create it myself? If so, is there a basic one I can copy from somewhere and then modify (I wasn't sure if the ones I found were updated to the latest version of wine)

thanks!