[Wine] Re: wine 0.9.60 - mandriva 2008.1 spring no sound under wine

gatesbillou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 21 11:14:58 CDT 2008

I checked if an application used sound and killed them , but nothing more ; no sound.
I uninstalled pulseaudio and linux didn't start kde when I rebooted ;-)
There is a probleme betwean mandriva 2008.1 and wine (I reinstalled them 2 times and I had the same problem-no sound under wine) ; Then I installed mandriva 2008.0 and everything work fine at the first strike.
I think it is pulse audio wich cause problem with wine but I can't confirm , I will do some more tests.