[Wine] key remapping

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+d41d at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:48:55 CDT 2008

You'll need to either modify the Wine source or look for a Linux
solution (some Linux/X-specific way to modify keymaps temporarily or
for a particular app). If you want to try modifying the Wine source,
look at keyboard.c in dlls/winex11.drv.

Autohotkey would be the ideal solution to this problem, but Wine
doesn't have what AHK needs to remap keys. There's a patch somewhere
implementing RegisterHotKey, but I'm not sure if it would be enough to
make this work.

--
Vincent Povirk