[Wine] Re: Weird fullscreen behavior with 0.9.57 and 0.9.58

Syylk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 22 10:00:41 CDT 2008

*Sigh*

Had no time to perform a full regression yet (new daytime job, you know).

But I can confirm that the "broken" behavior (for any definition of "broken") is still present in 0.9.60.

I start suspecting that the problem may be related to WindowMaker - the minimalistic window manager I love and use and that is mostly abandonware in these days of Gnome/KDE *cough*andtheirbloat*cough*.

I should be able to install wine + EVE + WOW on an ubuntu 7.10 soon, and see how it behaves with a mainstream window manager.

Will keep you informed about my tests.