[Wine] Re: Need help!

Four Skulls wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 22 19:20:16 CDT 2008

Ok, guys, figured it out looking at the faqs.  I kind of panicked and didn't think to look there first.  I'm still kind of new at using Wine/Linux.

However, if anyone has any tips on how to resolve my issues with Manga Studio, I'd be thankful.

-Sometimes when I minimize the window, when I restore it, the window doesn't redraw and none of the menus work (all I see is my background instead of the picture I'm drawing)
-When I start up, the tool palettes are outside the main window and I have to hide/show palettes to make them show up (or just close them).  It's not a big problem, but it's annoying to do everytime I start it up.

Also, does anyone know if I would have problems running SimCity 4 under Wine?