[Wine] HUGE .... WINE runs a very complex testing proggy

woodsmoke wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 23 23:06:14 CDT 2008

Hi
I'm not going to give the name of the proggy, because there may be Microsith trolls around,  If someone wants the name please pm me.

I've tried to run this VERY complex test generation proggy under Codeweavers Premium paid, using Xan.... 4.0 absolutely no go...not even an attempt, just balked.

I tried it also under PCLinuxOS using Codeweavers and WINE and samo samo...

I'm now running Klikit using WINE and the proggy installed and ran without a whimper.

This is a very complex proggy, uses a variety of stuff to function. it produces any kind of test possible and uses a provided test bank on a DVD also.  It imports pictures, It exports as a rtf and a variety of other formats that are used in education.

The only "odd" thing that the proggy does is when I make a multiple choice question and "tic" an answer box like "c" the box is "blacked"....not "blaNked" out....but blacked out...however the question then appears as I made it on the exam.

Findamentally it's a very complex database, but still, it wouldn't run before.

sooooo....... good on...WINE folks!!!!

woodsmoke