[Wine] UT2003 and Wine

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:32:28 CDT 2008

I have a laptop and a computer at work with a VIA S3 Unichrome Pro IGP
integrated video card, and it works better and with D3D/OpenGL
acceleration under windows than in Linux (it runs WoW and UT2004). In
fact, I never had a chance to make it work, even with the OpenChrome
drivers I couldn't run Compiz or anything 3D decently :( so I had to
stay with Windows.

Same can be said for Intel, but Roderick's tip might help a bit. To
me, if it runs Windows games at half the speed then it's almost
identical to my case, then it's a driver issue.