[Wine] Napster.......

beardos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 24 16:05:57 CDT 2008

Hello all.
I'm new(ish) to the world of linux and am about to finally make the plunge and ditch windows completely. However, there's only one program that I want from windows that I use regularly and that is napster for it's music subscription service. It really is a brilliant service as the choice and variety can't really be matched.
Now, I don't know if this is the right area to ask for things, but I was wondering if someone could some how majic it to work. I realise that there music comes in WMA format and has DRM infection in it, but is there anyway of playing these in Linux ATM or are is someone working on it to get it working??
I'd really love it to be the case that it does for then I can finally dump windows forever!