[Wine] HUGE .... WINE runs a very complex testing proggy

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Thu Apr 24 16:31:34 CDT 2008

On Thursday April 24 2008 04:06:14 woodsmoke wrote:
> Hi
> I'm not going to give the name of the proggy

	No one will be able to help you if you don't state what a problem is, and how
it can be reproduce. In other words, you *need* to publish here *at least*
name of Windows program you trying to run, what problems you experience with
it, your version of WINE.

> because there may be
> Microsith trolls around,  If someone wants the name please pm me.

	Well, any trolls here will get a warning and their post will be deleted and
if they try to troll again - they will be banned. Trolling is always bad
thing...
	However, so far as I know there is no active trolls on this forum so I really
don't understand why you afraid of them here.

> I've tried to run this VERY complex test generation proggy under
> Codeweavers Premium paid, using Xan.... 4.0 absolutely no go...not even an
> attempt, just balked.

	Please try it with latest WINE. Crossover not only isn't officially supported
here but even worse - it is always based on deprecated WINE version. This
means there is always chances that your program will work with newest WINE
better than with latest Crossover. If still doesn't work, please state what
program you trying to run, and what the problem is.
	Thank you.