[Wine] Re: Who asking users to install native DirectX?

Detructor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 27 10:54:33 CDT 2008

for some applications (i.e. Trackmania Nations: Forever) you've to install directX9 to bring it to work (if you don't do that, you get an error that the game isn't able to call a function in one of the directX dlls)

It works for me and everybody else playing TMN: Forever

I don't know whats the matter?
All my other games (CS:S) still working...I thought for exactly THAT is the wineprefix?!

Maybe someone could explain me whats the matter for this angry thread