[Wine] Re: Problem with World of Warcraft

MotherMayI wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 28 16:02:36 CDT 2008

I can't believe I missed that, thanks a lot. However, it has now cropped up with another problem:

Code:
archive Data\patch.MPQ opened
archive Data\enGB\patch-enGB.MPQ opened
archive Data\enGB\patch-enGB-2.MPQ opened
archive Data\patch-2.MPQ opened
archive Data\expansion.MPQ opened
archive Data\common.MPQ opened
archive Data\enGB\locale-enGB.MPQ opened
archive Data\enGB\speech-enGB.MPQ opened
archive Data\enGB\expansion-locale-enGB.MPQ opened
archive Data\enGB\expansion-speech-enGB.MPQ opened
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33eda4,0x00000000), stub!
err:wgl:get_render_type_from_fbconfig Unknown render_type: 0
err:wgl:get_render_type_from_fbconfig Unknown render_type: 0
err:d3d:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
err:wine_d3d:WineDirect3DCreate Direct3D9 is not available without opengl
fixme:dbghelp:dump_system_info fill in CPU vendorID and feature set

Would this indicate that my nVidia drivers have not installed correctly? I seem to having quite a lot of problems with them, although from what I can make out.. they are working correctly. Or is it entirely unrelated?