[Wine] Suggestions for AppDB

DRNewcomb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 28 19:13:25 CDT 2008

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this suggestion but I'd like to get some discussion on the subject.

I feel that AppDB does not provide enough information about the particulars of the system and user to be of a lot of value in deciding what works, what doesn't and why.  I'd like to suggest that AppDB capture some additional information:
1. User experience: e.g. Noob, Moderate, Hacker, Guru
2. System RAM
3. GPU: (e.g. geForce, ATI, etc)
4. Tweeks and additional packages installed.
5. ???