[Wine] Kununtu Menu Problem With Wine

geecee wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 28 22:41:01 CDT 2008

Very new to Linux so please be gentle. Running Kubuntu 8.04 (Gutsy).

Installed Wine and a couple of Windows apps. Couldn't get them to work so uninstalled apps (through Wine) then uninstalled Wine.

Found that the Wine entries were still visible in the K Menu so I deleted them (not sure how). I think I found them somewhere using the file manager (Dolphin) and deleted them there.

Now I have reinstalled Wine and found that it does not appear in the K Menu.

Can someone please help me to get the entries back?