[Wine] winectl and DS Manager from Tibbo

maurelioc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 29 13:48:35 CDT 2008

Hi folks,
I need to use a SW to program an ethernet-to-serial converter from Tibbo company.
After running the SW installer I was able to use it clicking on its icon in the winectl window. The program is not a .exe or .com file (I do not know if it is a script language or not). It used to run quite fine on wine.
But after upgrading wine (9.60) and my Linux distribuition (Mandriva 2008.1) winectl is not available anymore. The question is: is there another way to start DS manager?

I have the DSManager (TDST_3-9-82.zip) at the link below:
http://www.astrotec.com.br/arquivos/TIBBO.zip
or at the Tibbo´s site:
http://www.tibbo.com/downloads.php