[Wine] Re: Printing to a network printer and installing PPD files

okie2003 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 30 08:50:40 CDT 2008

Sorry I misunderstood. Did your's allow all your printer's features to be selected? Did duplex printing work? Could you select flipping on long or short side? Mine prints the second page upside down regardless of what I select. Remember, the printer works properly in Linux and Virtual Box.

Also in Windows I have an option of selecting a different ppd file from the print menu. I do not get this option under Wine, but that could be because Wine is supposed to provide the correct ppd file.

Thanks for you suggestions.