[Wine] 0.9.60 Wine with Ubunto 8.04- Create "S" drive with space

velocity54 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 30 16:38:08 CDT 2008

I am attempting to install a windows base business management program on Wine 0.9.60

I tried to install using the wines windows XP, but ran into shell32.dll problems.  Iread Sticky's notations, and switched to wines windows 98.  This allowed the setup.exe to move ahead, but when it looked at the S drive location it wanted to install to, it found no allocated space.  It needs 483803.  I do not see how to allocate specific space in the Wine configuration.  The computer I am installing the program on is a client to a Windows XP server, the program requires the S drive.

any thoughts on why it wont install on the XP selection, and the drive problem?

Thanks,
Steve