[Wine] Re: Sibelius Mac on Linux

zeph7r wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 30 17:42:50 CDT 2008

Thank you for replying Dan kegel. Actually what I meant were neither the possibilities you suggested; in fact, what I was questioning was wether it would be possible to run mac apps (particulary the sibelius suite) natively on linux with some twiking; I'm asking this because as I exposed before there are other apps which have a so-called general UNIX version (mac os X, linux, etc.) what makes proof that this systems are in some way compatible or at least the apps I mentioned before have been written in some kind of multiplatform-compatible language (which might as well happened in sebelius).

I'd like to confirm this myself; unfortunately I don't have  the necessary know-now yet. So I'm just suggesting something which might be of interest.

Cheers