[Wine] Re: The source file wineinstall needs translation

shakaran wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 30 19:43:06 CDT 2008

@ vitamin'm not even developer, I am a student and I think I have a good level of English as a student and I know well your assertion that most information is written in English.

I want to help the development of Wine (perhaps now be soon, but when we find out more technical aspects, perhaps I could write a few lines useful).

I am not saying that mistakes and very internal code on the heart are translated at the moment but at least the singles for the compilation would be useful.

Please, I would like to take into account my proposal because I believe that is not very complicated to do and personally I think it would be very useful.

At the moment I do not have much knowledge to help with the code therefore propose translations (which is something I can do).

Now I'm reading "Develoment Guide" on the website of Wine and acquiring knowledge and I think it could also translate it gradually, as well as begin to translate some menus from the website of wine.