[Wine] Debian updates

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Wed Apr 30 20:08:02 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 11:04:25 pm Jim Hall wrote:
> Once again Debian has no updates. Is there any reason for this to happen?

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that Ove Kaaven, the Debian
maintainer of wine, is a volunteer with a life and a job to attend to, as
well as the Debian flightgear/simgear packages to maintain.  Just Debianwise,
he has a lot to juggle (since both wine and simgear/flightgear are fairly
active), but he is generally fairly timely about keeping it all up to date.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo at ursine.ca

Explaination of .pgp part: http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/rant-gpg.html