[Wine] N0 Sound or USB ports

linsol wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 2 21:22:55 CDT 2008

I'm new to using Wine. I'm running UBUNTU 8.04 on a Dell B130/1300 laptop. Ubuntu seems to running fine. I uploaded Motorola Phone tools with no problem using the Wine installer. The program launched ok and even went to the internet an downloaded and installed the updates.
The problem is it doesn't see my usb port. How do I get Wine to use the usb port?
Also I get no sound out when I use winecfg in the audio tab. I've tried all the choices and when I hit TEST, no sound at all.
Thanks in advance.

Bill