[Wine] Firefox-30 for Windows crashes under wine-1.1.2

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Sun Aug 3 14:18:54 CDT 2008

It installs, but when I run it "Mozilla Crash Report" window pops up.

See console output below.

BTW I am aware that Firefox runs under Linux/FreeBSD, but I think it
should also run fine under wine.

Yuri

fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0xbf6cb5bc, overlapped
0xbf6cb598): stub
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7}
not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7}
not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object
{591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7} could be created for context 0x3
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:file:MoveFileWithProgressW MOVEFILE_WRITE_THROUGH unimplemented
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub
[...]
fixme:dbghelp:EnumerateLoadedModulesW64 If this happens, bump the number
in mod
fixme:dbghelp:dump_system_info fill in CPU vendorID and feature set