[Wine] Trying to run Sacred

Albert wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 4 04:50:42 CDT 2008

Hello,
I got a problem while tyring to play "Sacred Gold" using wine...
According to the AppDB all should work well, but it doesn't.
I'm using wine version 0.9.6 cause AppDB sais, I should. My Sytsem is a Debian Etch and my Graphics-Adapter is a "Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller (rev 03)". I'm using the vesa Driver for it, cause I can't find anything better.
BTW: I copied the content of the windows-folder of a WinXP installation to wine's directory and said wineconf to act as a WinXP.

OK, my problem is the folowing:
Installing Sacred worked fine for me but when I try to play it, I get these error-messages from wine:

Code:
~$ wine .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Sacred\ Underworld/Sacred.exe
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 8192 (SPI_GETFOREGROUNDLOCKTIMEOUT)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 8193 (SPI_SETFOREGROUNDLOCKTIMEOUT)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 59 (SPI_SETSTICKYKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 53 (SPI_SETTOGGLEKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 51 (SPI_SETFILTERKEYS)
fixme:imm:NotifyIME NI_CONTEXTUPDATED:(0x20042, 0x12d5a0): stub
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x2e2874,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 8193 (SPI_SETFOREGROUNDLOCKTIMEOUT)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 59 (SPI_SETSTICKYKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 53 (SPI_SETTOGGLEKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 51 (SPI_SETFILTERKEYS)

Sacred exits with this error-dialoge: "AppInit() Error initialising DirectX"

I installed every libmesa-* package I found, but this didn't help alot...
I hope someone of you got an idea... evryone else semmes to be able to play Sacred with wine except of me *confused* ??

Thanks alot for every tipp... I love this game^^