[Wine] Help with changing defaulot netowrk device

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 4 11:35:32 CDT 2008

Hello,

I've recently made a post where I talked about Age Of Empires III. Well, at the moment, I have an issue with this exact same game.

The drivers for my wireless adapter create an extra netowkr device, named wmaster0. This means that when I go to the game, it recons my IP as 255.255.255.255, so inb theory I'd just have to ifconfig down every extra device to leave wlan0 as the only one. But if I ifconfig wmaster0 down I loose network connection.

I think I saw a post where someone talked about an ip file that stored the default IP. My question is: Can someone help me getting AOEIII to use the wlan0 (192.168.1.15) ip instead of wmaster0 (255.255.255.255)?

thanks,

Jorl17