[Wine] Screen resolution Problem

odwyerda wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 6 11:55:00 CDT 2008

Hi all
This is my first post and I get the feeling that it will be a very easy one to fix and I will kick myself when I hear it but here it goes.

I have installed wine 1.0 on my Ubuntu HH desktop no problems with install etc.
However when I try to use wine i.e. configure or use a program the wine interface has a font size that is HUGE and I cannot change these settings i.e. ctrl scroll etc.
I have even tried to go into wine options and change the resolution but the screen is too bg to fit on my desktop so I cant change any of my settings.
I have attached a screen shot to show what I mean.
How do I fix this ???

I desperately need to get some windows stuff working and it is proving quite frustrating

Thanks in advance

dave[img][/img]