[Wine] Mouse Problem in Psi-Ops

phildaman46 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 9 06:52:25 CDT 2008

I'm running Psi-Ops in Ubuntu 8.04 with Wine 1.1.2. When I'm playing, whenever I spin around the character, it stops from the left or to the right and also looking up and down when I move the mouse to far up or down. This is really annoying when moving around and trying to throw things. Is there anyway to fix this? I tried changing Graphics settings in the Wine Configurations under Window Settings and nothing helped. This also happens in Gothic 3 and Star Wars: Kotor 1 and 2. Some of my other games do this but are fixed by changing the Window Settings in the Wine Config.