[Wine] Re: Did I break Wine?

uncle hammy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 11 05:37:51 CDT 2008

Thanks again, that's got me all set.

Do you think you have any advice to possibly getting Kidzui to work?  It requires Flash Player 8.0 or higher to run.  I installed the Kidzui browser, then installed Flash Player via Wine as well, however it still complains that Flash Player is requried.

I seem to recall that when I set it up in Widnows, because I use Firefox exclusively and had never used IE, I had to actually open up IE, install the Flash Player plugin, before I could get it going.

Perhaps I need to actually install a full blown version of IE, then install the flash plugin on it?  I tried to install IE6, but it complained that I already had a newer version installed.