[Wine] Re: Wine and Gnome menus...

mdevour wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 13 13:03:37 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:
> Run it from the terminal and post complete output.

Okay, here 'tis:

Code:
mike at Old-HP:~$ wine /home/shared/MagicISO/Setup_MagicISO.exe
Could not load Mozilla. HTML rendering will be disabled.
wine: configuration in '/home/mike/.wine' has been updated.
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x138bd8): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x15a948): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x138c60): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x138c60): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x138c60): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
mike at Old-HP:~$ fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
mike at Old-HP:~$

> How did you check if it exited? Did you use 'ps ax' or any other program showing all processes?

Nope, but the full-screen install application disappeared, and I was left with a launcher for the program on the desktop, just as it did this time.

Looking at the list of processes sorted by process ID, I don't see anything started after the terminal that looks like a piece of wine: gnome-terminal, gnome-pty-helper, bash...

And there's no sign of any menu entry for or from Wine in the menus. I've done something to break that functionality!

Thanks again.

Mike D.