[Wine] Re: VC80.crt....C++ runtime error.....

Techman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 17 20:15:50 CDT 2008

Well I started again from scratch with an empty bottle and after the first install, which failed, I installed vcrun6 and vcrun 2005 via winetricks. I also had to find 2 dll, rasman & rasdlg.

Now I am still getting a VC80.crt error.

MSVCR80.dll is in /system32

Code:

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.CRT"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.CRT"
err:module:attach_process_dlls "MSVCR80.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\NEC\\SV8100 AU PCPro\\AppMgr.exe" failed, status c0000142