[Wine] Re: helpfile

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 21 08:10:04 CDT 2008

uwe wrote:
> Hi
> why is the view of chm files not correctly ?
> is there a patch or something availible?
> I try it with wine 1.0.
> Can I only display chm files with an extern programm on linux ?
> Thanks

This topic has come up a few times on the forum, so you might want to do a forum search for "chm" to find various workarounds. If you use KDE, I highly recommend kchmviewer. All I did was associate it with chm files in Konqueror, and it now launches automatically whenever I try to access a chm file in Wine.