[Wine] Re: Bold I know... problem with Steam in darwine

Piro123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 21 08:35:13 CDT 2008

well i managed to get steam to run even smoother.

I even got scroll bars to come up in the steam window, which has been a major issue with most wine builds running steam.

The trick was to disable OpenGL now the only problem is again the same issue. Wont install the games.

Im getting this in my log.

err:d3d:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
err:wine_d3d:WineDirect3DCreate Direct3D9 is not available without opengl

any ideas?