[Wine] Re: Bold I know... problem with Steam in darwine

Piro123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 21 09:35:08 CDT 2008

As you guessed the native COM crashes Steam with this error

------
err:module:DelayLoadFailureHook failed to delay load rpcrt4.dll.I_RpcExceptionFilter
wine: Call from 0x7b8334b3 to unimplemented function rpcrt4.dll.I_RpcExceptionFilter, aborting
fixme:dbghelp:MiniDumpWriteDump NIY MiniDumpWithDataSegs
fixme:dbghelp:dump_system_info fill in CPU vendorID and feature set
------

funny thing though out of curiosity i ran it under windows ME and steam runs, bringing up the funny no longer supported on this operating system box.