[Wine] Can't disable DirectX mouse Grab (

ydd-007 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 22 03:35:20 CDT 2008

Hello,

I've got the following problem:
I'm playing myst 3 Exile in wine-1.1.2 on ubuntu 8.04
with winecfg set to emulate virtual desktop
and with directX mouse grab disable (from the wineconfig  graphic interface)

This last point does not seems to work because
when I play myst, once the mouse has entered the wine window,
I then can not leave anymore : the cursor won't get out of the wine window
as if it's grabed. But for another game (runaway) it works perfectly well.

So my question : is it a wine "bug" or can a window application (like myst in this case) trick wine in a way that can not be prevented ?

I appreciate your help.

Yves